Download and Installation
Easy Sermon Hub Documentation
How to Install the Plugin with WordPress:
- Download ZIP plugin files from Purchase Confirmation Page or Purchase Receipt Email
In the WordPress Dashbaord
2. Click “Plugins” ❯ “Upload Plugin” ❯ “Choose File
3. Select the ZIP file and Click “Install Now”
4. Be sure to “Activate” the plugin. If you miss the activate prompt after installing the plugin, you can find it listed under the plugin name on the Plugin page.
5. The final step is to enter your license key. This can be found in your PURCHASE RECEIPT email. Copy and paste the code into the Hub Settings > License Tab.
6. Click “Activate” > Then “SAVE”. See Video for step by step.
Be sure to go to Settings > Permalinks and Click SAVE! To generate your SERMONS archive page correctly.
You DO NO need to manually create a page and name it sermons.